Dear climbers, mountaineers and all outdoor enthusiasts.
Ilina Arsova and Ikar hut are excited to invite you at a girl's climbing camp, in Ohrid, Macedonia, during the weekend 22 - 24 of June, 2018. This gathering aims to promote outdoor sports among women, strengthen their mutual cooperation and advance the knowledge for safe training.
Ilina Arsova is a passionate climber, skier and high altitude mountaineer with 12 years of world wide experience, climbing rocks and mountains across 5 continents. In the mission to empower women and girls through sports at this camp we will promote the latest video project about women athletes in the mountaineering sports under the title "This is Her story".
During the camp we will visit most of the climbing localities of the region, while in the evenings we will have theoretical sessions about safety and training motivation. As a surprise we have special guests to share their personal stories of success in the mountaineering sports.
Please register your presence by June 5th, in order to secure your free of charge fully covered program. We will only grant free participation to 20 girls, on "first come - first served" bases. You will only need to cover your transport to Lagadin, Ohrid and back home.
Late registration will apply costs for accommodation, food, transfers and program activities.
For more information please contact us on: email@example.com or 0038970377826
Non- climbers, nature lovers are also welcome to apply (women first) for the price of 2,000 MKD per person, including accommodation and program activities.
Mini package is also available covering 1 night accommodation and one day activity for the price of 1,200 MKD. In both cases the transport to Ohrid is not covered.
Here below you can see the proposed program.
Friday, June 22nd:
- 18-19h. Arrival and registration
- 19 - 20h. Welcome dinner, introducing the program and the guests
- 20 - 21h. Presentation: Safety in sports (Vladimir Trpovski, president of Sport Climbing Federation of Macedonia) + Nutrition and proper training (Valentina Karagjule, climber, sports pedagog and former professional athlete).
Saturday, June 23rd:
- 07:30 - 08:30h. Morning practice on the beach with Valentina Karagjule / Zumba session with Tereza Krcoska
- 08:45 - 09:15h. Breakfast
- 09: 30h. Organized departure to climbing locality St Nikola and Trpejca (Nadol)
- 13:30h. Lunch break at the beach. Swim, chill, rest
- 14:30h.Visit of climbing locality Zli Dol, Galicica
- 18:30h Organized transfer back to Lagadin
- 19h. Dinner
- 20 - 21h. Presentation: Climbing motivation and goals / Promotion of the project and video trailer "This is HER story"
Sunday, June 24rd:
- 07:30 - 08:30h. Morning Zumba on the beach with Tereza Krcoska
- 08:45 - 09:15h. Breakfast
- 09:30h. Organized departure to climbing locality Stenje, Prespa lake
- 14 - 15h. Lunch
- 15h. Free afternoon (Climbing, swimming, boat ride)
- 18h. Departure / transfer to Lagadin