The 7 summits project is one of the world's most challenging mountaineering projects that includes climbing the tops of the highest mountains on each continent. So far, globally, there are 345 men who completed this project and only 71 women, none from the Balkans.
Coming from Macedonia, I have been dedicated to high altitude mountaineering in the past 15 years, always pushing up the level of female mountaineering in the region and being a role model for empowering women and girls through sports. I love sharing the experiences gained in the mountains and comparing them to our life & career challenges. My presentations are often available on educative workshops and public talks, which has resulted with many positive feedbacks from motivated youth to step forward towards their life goals.
In my mountaineering career I have been gradually following the path to the 7 summits, always struggling for funds even taking enormous risks like climbing solo on unsupported trips.
- 2011 - Aconcagua 6963m, solo (highest peak of S. America)
- 2012 - Kilimanjaro 5895m, leader of expedition (highest peak of Africa)
- 2013 - Everest 8848m, first Macedonian woman and best result so far 6:45 south col to summit (highest of Asia and the world)
- 2014 - Elbrus 5642m, solo, ski ascent (highest peak of Europe)
- 2016 - Denali/ Mt McKinley 6195m, non supported trip with Filip Vasileski/ ski ascent to 5000m (highest peak of N. America)
Carstenz pyramid (Australia/ Oceania) is the 6th one of the list scheduled for Nov 2018 or Apr 2019 depending on group participants.
- 2019 - Puncak Jaya or Carstensz Pyramid 4,884 m( Papua Province, Indonesia, highest peak of the Australia).
- 2019 - Mount Vinson is the highest peak in Antarctica, at 4,892 metres (16,050 ft). It lies in the north part of Vinson Massif's summit plateau in the south portion of the main ridge of the Sentinel Rang. It also was the last part of my 7 Summits project which she completed on the 27th of December and the peak was summited around 14 o clock which made me the first woman from my country to achieve this goal.